In a country where women have grown up fearing the labor process and listening to birth stories that aren’t always positive, pregnant women need an up-to-date, positive, and supportive kind of education that teaches them to make informed choices with the help of those around them.
There are so many resources out there to help guide expectant parents through the world of pregnancy and childbirth. One of the most valuable sources of information for expectant families is childbirth education classes. Here are some of the benefits of taking a childbirth class:
- Childbirth class time is an opportunity to talk about your pregnancy and upcoming birth for a focused one to two hours.
- Childbirth class allows expectant parents to connect with other families who are going through similar experiences.
- A good childbirth class will offer evidence-based, accurate, and up-to-date information regarding pregnancy and childbirth.
- Childbirth class is the perfect place to learn and practice relaxation techniques and labor positions that can help promote your comfort and minimize possible complications during your labor and birth.
- Childbirth class will answer your questions, guide you to make decisions on how you want to birth your baby, and help you gain confidence for your labor and birth.
The Bradley Method of Childbirth ® is the most complete and comprehensive series of childbirth classes available. Bradley Method ® classes cover it all: nutrition, exercise, being more comfortable during pregnancy, the coach’s role, information about labor and birth, advanced techniques for labor and birth, complication during labor and cesarean sections, postpartum care, breastfeeding, and caring for your new baby.
For more information on classes go here!